Pages

Monday 14 September 2009

Richest Day

caffeine: How was your day?

somebody: morning wake up as usual, have bfast with dad. Than prepare goto kl alone. This time i feel quite lonely.b4 lunch,my customer confirm to meet at 4 at mid valley. Gosh! I hate the parking,but no choice,sure i say that is a nice place to meet. After a tasteless chicken rice lunch,i goto mamak store,to hav a cup of nescafe tarik,hmm, not bad-at least. To b continue...

Part 2, after tht hav a slow ride to kl since i still hav alot of time. After i reach mid valley, meet my blove customer, present it n hopefully i can sign at least 8 cases,it sounds everythg is positive,but like wat we always love to say, once havent sign i remain calmly.the customer is my schoolmate,i got to say she change alot since the day we left school,i never thought she is so capable,now running the whole company set up in malaysia, it is previously run in singapore.not bad. After tht,i goto pass a query to a customer, wat a hack,ask me to arrive at 5 somethg to 6. I reach there around 5.38,he left.dun play play lah, petrol is expensive.to be continue...

Part 3, than i straightaway make a phone call, as usual the customer love the tone 'the call u make is directed to a voice message'. Wat lah,i decided to give him some grace period,ok until 6,i told myself. Than i try to keep calm, listen to emil,so nice the song, at least it cool me down,n i cant ctrl myself to sms my darling tell her how i enjoy it. Than, it is 6, i'm quite relieve, it is bcoz i dun hav to wait anymore. Let me aeroplane, next time u call me i dun wan to answer for 5 seconds! Sigh, see people expression to find money is like tht. After tht, i take another slow ride back to PJ. This time i dun need to purposely slow it coz the traffic is damn jam, buka puasa mah,i know! To be continue...

Part 4, after reaching PJ, i stop at the tropicana city. Since i have 2 more hours to meet another customer, i decided to walk around, saw sorella,not attracted at all. Than goto c some books in border.saw dan brown poster,new book about to out.now pre-order. He is so famous,like jay chou! After the 2 hours lepak,now i'm waiting for another customer to arrive. That will sum up my day,i suppose. I think today is the most hardworking day in 2009. Hehe..


P/S today, i earned alot, i am rich today. For....i just ask a 4 words question but in return a essay answer. No wonder he got a better grade than me. Anyway, thank you for the essay. It was useful for another boring day today, at least some bull shits....

No comments:

linkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails