Pages

Sunday 27 December 2009

7 sins of chocolate | 巧克力的七罪孽

Pass by Su's Delectable shop and I found 1,2.3,4.5,6,7 sins of chocolate, definately try it

路经 Su 的店,Delectable。看见巧克力的一,二,三,四,五,六,七罪孽,当然要试


7 sins of chocolate , RM12.
巧克力的七罪孽

The dessert contain 7 different components of chocolates. The taste is up to my expectations, not very sweet and bitterness of chocolate is there!!! pleasent bitterness.....worth for the pricing, nice packaging and delectable.

话说是由七种巧克力成分做成。达到我的要求,不太甜,还有巧克力的苦味,我爱。美丽包装,美丽的味道,值得。



Yes, it's just a empty box because I've finish all. YUMMY.....will go for second time.

这只是个空盒子,被扫空了。会再光顾。



Delectable by Su
S-213, Level 2, The Gardens Mall,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

http://delectable.com.my/

Mobile
+6012 508 1855
Telephone and Fax
+603 2283 5157

Email: su@delectable.com.my

1 comment:

mosquitomunZ said...

i wish to try nextime..it sound really nice..

linkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails